Health Care Assistant
Anytime Care 2020 has an amazing team of Care Assistants who go above and beyond to ensure our Service Users are safe, protected and well cared for in their own homes.
Working with Anytime Care 2020 gives you a genuine sense of pride & job satisfaction. Providing care and support to our vulnerable Service Users is extremely rewarding; even more so at a time when their reliance on our assistance is even greater. At a time like this, keeping our Service Users in their own homes is of paramount importance.
The biggest benefits of working for Anytime Care 2020 is how fulfilling it is and knowing that you make a difference to our Service user’s day, provides a real sense of achievement that’s difficult to experience in any other role.
Our Care Assistants are:
- Caring and passionate about helping others
- Reliable, Punctual Respectful and professional when dealing with colleagues and customers
- Clear communicators.
Your daily duties will include
- Getting to know and understand the care needs of the Service User by reading care and support plans thoroughly.
- To maintain good communication and develop effective working relationships with clients
- Provide a centred care and support to Service Users with a wide range of needs, illnesses and disabilities.
- Helping with personal care, washing, toileting and dressing
- Assisting with medication
- Carrying out general tasks for example, housework, laundry and shopping
- working/ communicating with other health and social care professionals to provide individual care and development plans
- To use manual handling equipment safely and effectively
- To provide companionship to the Service user by actively talking and listening to them about their interests.
- To ensure the living environment is as safe as possible for the Service user at all times, whilst respecting the Service users choice and rights
- Maintain Service user confidentiality at all times, however any concerns regarding the client must be reported to the office
- To maintain excellent communication skills at all times
We’ll assign you the same Service users each week, maximising your call runs.
Some visits will be as a lone worker and others part of ‘double -up’ teams, with every visit monitored and supported by an equally committed branch team - part of your wider support network.
Every day is different, our working times are from 7am to 14.30pm morning & lunchtime and 3pm to 10pm Tea & bed. Including Every other Weekend
We have both full-time and part-time opportunities available.
No previous experience needed as comprehensive training and support will be provided.
Who you are:
- Excellent listener and communicator.
- Able to work a minimum of 16 hours per week including at least two evenings per week and alternate weekends.
In return, we offer:-
- £9.00 per hour
- In-depth training programmes
- Structured support for all new starters
- Ongoing career development plans and progression opportunities.
- Competitive pay for mileage
- Refer a friend scheme- earn up to £100!
- We have a number of shifts available, Guaranteed Hours or Flexible Hours.
- Weekly Pay.
Viewed 340 times