Welcome to Anytime Care 2020
- Value to our clients and staff.
- Compliant, competent, safe and caring staff who will quickly adapt to your working methods to ensure your brilliant standard of care is maintained.
- Staff recruited locally to you, who choose agency work to suit their life styles.
- High quality, honest and responsive 24-hour (same number) service.
- Reliability - we have been providing Healthcare Staff since 2006.
- Continuous Improvement – we will always listen to your feedback. We are always aware that pain is what the patient says it is.
Anytime Care 2020 is an established nursing and home care agency supplying skilled healthcare staff to the following healthcare settings and services:
- The NHS and Private healthcare sector: Private Hospitals, Private Nursing and residential Homes, Housing Associations
- Local Authorities and CCGs: We are on frameworks with Local Authorities and CCGs to provide Domiciliary Care
- Semi-independent Supported Services: We offer a compassionate, person-centred, high standard of support and accommodation to Young people aged 16+ -18
Formed in 2006, the company is very proud of its excellent reputation for providing high quality staff and the very best in customer service.
Our Visionis to see all our clients maintain an uninterrupted service and compliance through correct staffing levels and high care standards.
Our Mission is to supply healthcare settings with highly skilled, dedicated, and caring professionals, through our robust, safe and value-based recruitment processes and systems.
We are committed and invest in training our staff to ensure career development and that the service we provide is of a high standard and meets the needs of our varied client groups. We are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and we have adopted the professional Code of practice from United Kingdom Home Care Association (UKHCA) and Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) of both we are a member.
Our Values are...
- Delivering care and support with compassion and empathy.
- Acting with integrity and honesty always.
- Expertise and experience mean we can be exceptional.
- Responsive and flexible. Always going the extra mile, Anytime
Our Pledge for Tackling the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Anytime Care 2020 has a responsibility to protect its clients and employees and other people from the Coronavirus.
We have carried out a risk assessment of our offices and all our staff are committed to the pledge of making sensible adjustments to the offices and workforce.
Our commitment is to reduce the risk of catching or spreading coronavirus to our clients and staff. We must keep on protecting each other through the following:
- HANDS– Washing our hands regularly and for 20 seconds.
- FACE – Wearing a face covering in indoor settings where social distancing may be difficult, and where you will meet people you do not normally meet.
- SPACE – Stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place (such as wearing face coverings or increasing ventilation indoors).
Anytime Care 2020 is committed to support new measures that are necessary to suppress the virus as follows:
- Strictly follow all the national guidelines to protect the health and welfare of our staff and Service Users, e.g. social distancing,
- Advise all Staff and Service users to follow simple hygiene practices, such as washing hands frequently with soap and water or use a sanitiser gel,
- Staff have access to, have strict guidelines and training on the use of PPE,
- Communicating immediately with the key people should there be service delivery issues.