We supply skilled healthcare staff to the following healthcare settings:
- NHS Hospitals and trusts: We are an approved CPP NHS Framework provider,
- Private healthcare sector: Private Hospitals, Private Nursing and Residential Homes, Supported Living Environments,
- Local Authorities and CCGs: We are on frameworks with Local Authorities and CCGs to provide Domiciliary Care
Supported Living Services:
Anytime Care 2020 offers a compassionate, person-centred, high standard of support and accommodation to Young people aged 16 -18+, including Solo-units (where more challenging young people with complex needs benefit from 1:1 support)
All the young people in our care work with their key workers to design specially tailored support plans according to their identified needs. Our accommodations are 24 hour staffed units where our staff are available around the clock to offer support to our young people.
We have suitable accommodation/units within London, Essex, West Sussex, Brighton and Hove.
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check: We are registered with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to act as an Umbrella Body to enable businesses and voluntary organisations to undertake appropriate checks of their staff and volunteers.
Offer of employment with Anytime Care 2020 is also subject to a valid DBS check. If you do not have a current disclosure in place, you can have one done through us and will assist you to subscribe to the DBS Update Service.
Our dedicated service team will:
- Check and validate the information provided by the applicant on the application form
- Establish the true identity of the applicant, through the examination of a range of documents using guidance provided by the DBS
- Administer, process and acquire the DBS check on your behalf as quickly as possible
- Act as an interface between you and the DBS, so that you can concentrate on your own business
- Comply with the DBS's Code of Practice
Highly competitive all inclusive rates – No Hidden Costs.
Please contact our skilled and friendly team on 01708 732 713, to find out more or for guidance on which DBS checks you might need.