Health Care Assistant
Anytime care 2020
Support Workers are vital members of our team.
Our Support workers are involved in the daily lives of our customers in Care Home units to ensure each individual are made to feel well cared for safe and being able to live as independently as possible supporting the daily activities of our customers a person-centered manner; promoting their dignity, independence and well-being, and becoming an integral part of their lives.
We are in the business of helping care providers maintain compliance by supplying skilled support workers so that our clients have the correct staffing levels and maintain high care standards
Variable and flexible shifts to fit around your commitments and availability on a weekly basis – please note we don’t provide set hours every week
Individuals should be willing to work various shift patterns which could include Sleep-in's and Nights.
What Anytime Care 2020 Offer:
- Good Rates of Pay.
- Company pension scheme.
- Working in a friendly, supportive team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible working
- Weekly pay
- Refer a Friend Fee
To meet the needs of the individuals in your care by helping to promote their personal development, physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually.
- Help Clients to achieve maximum independence and enhance the quality of life.
- Assisting with Personal Care needs, Assisting Clients with their daily living needs
- To record in writing, simple details of care given to Clients, and report any accidents, incidents or dangerous occurrences. ·
- To work with colleagues in a courteous and respectful manner, and promote a positive image of the company by maintaining a professional approach at all times.
We realise how valuable Healthcare Assistants are… we are constantly trying to make sure that all our staff are happy and well looked after… It’s all about the team!
Please note that this role is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Viewed 2979 times