Female Community Support Worker
Anytime care 2020
Anytime care 2020 are recruiting for Female Community Support Workers for shifts in the Maldon Area.
Our Community Support workers are involved in the daily lives of our Service Users to ensure each individual are made to feel well cared for safe and being able to live as independently as possible, supporting the daily activities of our Service Users in a person-centered manner; promoting their dignity, independence and well-being, and becoming an integral part of their lives.
We are in the business of helping Care providers maintain compliance by supplying skilled Community support workers so that our Service Users have the correct staffing levels and maintain high care standards.
- Right to Work in the UK
- Minimum 6 months experience
- Good work ethic - working proactively
- Good time keeping
- Yearly training updates
- DBS on the update service.
To meet the needs of the individuals, in your care, by helping to promote their personal development, physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually.
- Help Clients to achieve maximum independence and enhance the quality of life.
- To record in writing, simple details of support given to Service Users, and report any accidents, incidents or dangerous occurrences. ·
- To work with colleagues in a courteous and respectful manner, and promote a positive image of the company by maintaining a professional approach at all times.
We realise how valuable Community Support Workers are… we are constantly trying to make sure that all our staff are happy and well looked after… It’s all about the team!
Please note that this role is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Viewed 2353 times