Health Care Assistant
Anytime care 2020
Anytime care 2020 are recruiting for Health Care Assistants for agency shifts in the Basildon Area. This will be for a Care home that we provide to.
Our Health Care Assistants are involved in the daily lives of our Service Users in Care Homes, to ensure each Service User is made to feel well cared for, safe and being able to live as independently as possible, supporting the daily activities of our Service Users in a person-centred manner; promoting their dignity, independence and well-being, and becoming an integral part of their lives.
We are in the business of helping Care providers maintain compliance by supplying skilled Health Care Assistants so that our clients have the correct staffing levels and maintain high care standards.
- Right to Work in the UK
- Minimum 6 months experience
- Good work ethic - working proactively
- Good time keeping
- Yearly training updates
- DBS on the update service.
To meet the needs of the Service Users, in your care, by helping to promote their personal development, physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually.
- Help Service Users to achieve maximum independence and enhance the quality of life.
- Assisting with Personal Care needs, Assisting Service Users with their daily living needs
- To record in writing, simple details of care given to Service Users, and report any accidents, incidents or dangerous occurrences. ·
- To work with colleagues in a courteous and respectful manner, and promote a positive image of the company by maintaining a professional approach at all times.
We realise how valuable Healthcare Assistants are… we are constantly trying to make sure that all our staff are happy and well looked after… It’s all about the team!
Please note that this role is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Viewed 3595 times