- Do you consider yourself a Recruitment Guru?
- Not scared to pick up the phone?
- Do you have knowledge of the Healthcare Sector?
- Do you want a rewarding career as well as helping people find their dream job?
If yes to all the above, then keep reading! This could be the dream job for you!
We are looking for an experienced and reliable Recruitment Superstar to work for our top standard care recruitment company who treats everyone as if they are family. The environment in the office is fresh, fun, motivated and everyone is sociable. We are a small but very friendly, welcoming, and positive team that love to work hard and make a difference!
You will be working within a buzzing, friendly, motivated team in our office based in Romford, Essex. The role itself includes, but not limiting to:
- Carrying out the recruitment process in full, from application to compliance in a way that is compliant with current employment legislation.
- Ensuring that sufficient applications are being processed to meet recruitment targets.
- Ensuring candidates complete relevant/necessary training internally and externally.
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with candidates and staff that ensures the organisation’s reputation is enhanced.
You will be motivated, passionate, dedicated and a king OR queen when it comes to communicating, and customer service. If you are afraid to pick up the phone, then this wouldn’t be the job for you. Required skills and expertise include:
- At least 6 months previous experience in similar post in a care agency.
- Proven track record in recruitment and training, maintaining compliance and achieving growth.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
How to Apply
We really want to hear from you, even if it`s just to ask some questions about this job or have a chat.
You are still reading? Fantastic! Just click on that big ‘Apply’ button below or email your CV direct to: email@example.com. Alternatively, simply give us a call on 01708 732 713.
Viewed 384 times